Data You Provide to Us
Our use of Your data
Gateway Bronco will not sell or make available any collected information to any third party except where authorized by You or required by law or in a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with legal process, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Gateway Bronco, the Website, or its users, (c) to protect the personal safety of Gateway Bronco employees, users of the Website, or the public at large, or (d) under other exigent circumstances. This Website may provide links to other sites. Since We do not control these linked sites, We cannot guarantee the standards of every website to which We link nor be responsible for the content of non-Gateway Bronco sites. Your linking to any other pages or other sites is at Your own risk. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of this site.
We may engage third parties that may process Your data obtained by Gateway Bronco through Your use of the Website.
Collection of information from children
The Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information about persons under the age of 16 without verifiable parental consent.
Gateway Bronco maintains information security through Our Information Technology Department policies and processes as well as through our Confidential Information Policy. Our Confidential Information Policy restricts the release of customer and employee information that is not available to the general public. Gateway Bronco shares information only with third parties that meet or exceed acceptable security practices.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from emails.
- You have the right to have Us transmit Your personal data to another company.
- You have the right to request and view, free of charge, a copy of the information Gateway Bronco has collected about You. The request must be verifiable, i.e., You must be able to provide information Gateway Bronco has on file such as name, phone number, physical address, and, in the case of employees or job applicants, Social Security number.
- You have the right to request a correction to information Gateway Bronco has collected about You. The request must be verifiable.
- You have the right to request deletion of information Gateway Bronco has collected about You.
- Gateway Bronco purges information per Our Records Retention Policy on a regular basis.
- Upon receiving Your request, Gateway Bronco will delete Your information unless otherwise required by law.
- Should You submit Your information again, You have the right to again request deletion.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against by Gateway Bronco because of Your exercise of any of these rights. You have the right to receive equal price and, to the extent possible, equal service, whether or not You exercise Your rights
Submit requests concerning Your information to [email protected] To assist with the identification of Your information, provide as much detail as practical including name, physical address, email address, phone number, and information You may have received from Gateway Bronco. Gateway Bronco will respond to Your request within forty-five (45) days.
Payments to Gateway Bronco through third-party sites
We do not collect payments directly from Our Website. If You choose to make a payment to Us through a third-party website that is linked in Our Website, You should review, and determine Your satisfaction with, the terms and conditions of use of the third-party’s website. When You pay Us through a third-party payment processor, We receive information about You, Your payment, and Your payment method. We use this information to keep track of The fulfillment of Your payment obligations to Us.
Date of last review
April 13, 2021
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Stay up to date with our latest builds, For Sale Inventory and more.